Thursday, October 29, 2009

When I Go Out


I'm sitting in the San Antonio public library. And let's just say, it's public. Parents who can't keep their kids under control, allowing them to run and scream through the periodicals. It's frustrating, really. I don't know if I'm more annoyed with that nuisance or with the fact that the wireless doesn't have a strong enough signal for me to connect to the internet consistently. I'm leaning heavily toward the former.

False threats, raised voices, young'uns whining over spilled apple juice that is now permeating the library halls. What can you do right? Find a different library I suppose. One that is peaceful, serene, calm; in all other senses of the word - QUIET. This isn't the place to read a book or study for a midterm. This isn't the place to come and relax.

I think maybe, I'll retreat back to my house.

When I go out I play in the street, I get hit by cars, I make mashed potatoes, I get hit by cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment