Monday, August 17, 2009

Beautiful America



Quickly now. 
We mustn't wake the neighbors. 
Bags packed and ready to go. 
Step silently out of the house.
The sun has yet to rise. 

My time left in California is getting shorter and shorter, and when I look at it I come to the realization that it's fully out of my hands. I'll be passing through nine states in the next nine days. Thankfully, I'll be making money most of the time, as the whole purpose of this trip is work-related. It amazes me how quickly opportunities arise when necessities present themselves. I needed work, was handed work (albeit not what I expected), and now I'm gone for the next week or so.

So if you happen to be in North Dakota or Wisconsin over these next few days, come by and visit, and hey! maybe I'll sell you a tempur-pedic mattress! (I'm actually not 100% sure of what I'll be doing, just that I have to transport mattresses from a warehouse in Cali to a couple trade shows in the states listed above.)

Should be quite the adventure.

I want to be in America. Okay for me in America. Everything's free in America. For a small fee in America.

1 comment:

  1. If you're in southern Wisconsin (Lake Geneva, Delavan, Elkhorn, Darien...) let me know... I have good people there who want to meet you and open their homes and arms to you!

    ReplyDelete