Friday, August 14, 2009

Aegolius

I really have no reason to complain. Things are falling into place slowly but surely, and for that I am forever grateful. I'm not in a place to find a full-time job where I can be hired by a company or anything while still in CA, but I'm still in desperate need of money. The good thing though, is that I know someone who has offered me some work for the time being. It'll mean I have to go on a week-long road trip to who knows where, but I'm definitely up for it! 

It's still tough though, I won't lie. I wonder though, how would things be any different if I weren't leaving? What would I be doing differently, anything? I would hope so. I would hope my drive and determination to make things happen would be just as steady. I would hope that I would take time and effort to build strong relationships with those around me. I would hope that life would be beautiful, and I would strive for greatness.

In the meantime, I know things won't go exactly as planned. There will be unexpected curves and turns and rough bumps and everything else one might encounter on this adventure we call life. I believe I'm ready for it though. I'm ready to face the unforeseen circumstances head on, so c'mon life, bring it.

You can't forget that no matter what happens, whatever goes wrong, there is a reason for it. There's a purpose to all these things. Grieve your losses and don't forget the price of it all. But know that somehow it all becomes worthwhile. There's always something to hope for.

No comments:

Post a Comment