Wednesday, June 15, 2011

California Bound

We're heading out to California in about 7 hours. It's going to be one full and crazy weekend. My youngest brother is graduating from high school, it will be my birthday, my younger brother is getting married, it will be Father's Day, and we're gonna try to see as many people as we possibly can inbetween all that. Pretty sure there won't be room for anything else!

So here's to an awesome time, perfect weather, and lovely people.

Let's do this!

PS - I will most definitely take a swim in the Pacific Ocean. My body is depending on me.

3 comments:

  1. Yayayayayayayayayyayayayayayaua!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did manage to squeeze something else in, didn't you? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did, I did.

    But I couldn't let onto that now, could I dear fiancee?

    ReplyDelete