Monday, May 3, 2010

Spring(?) Yes(!) Cleaning

I am supposed to be cleaning my room. There are still the neverending bits and pieces that always seem to find their way onto the floor of wherever I have lived, always thinking that they have some reason to be there. They are most definitely wrong though, for I have places for them in boxes to be stored away once again. Things like loose cds, papers from taxes and insurance, mechanical pencils without a home, birthday/going away cards, string, tiny boxes of matches! Goodness what am I ever to do with all of this.

I cannot be for certain, but I know sometime soon many of these things will have to find their home in the trash. La basura. El trasho compacto. Or something to that extent. I am awfully close to having a beautifully clean room, it is just the little things that always take the longest.

Sigh...someday soon.

In other news, well, I do not have much other news sadly. Ohhh yes I do!!! I bar-b-qued (okay so this is a WHOLE ´nother conversation that I will post about in the future [grilling vs. bar-b-queing], I just do not have the time nor the full knowledge of the facts) myself a piece of chicken today - mixed in a little bar-b-que sauce with some worcestershire sauce, mmmmm delicious! I cooked it perfectly, it was still tender and not dry, man I was impressed with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment